CHOCKCHAI FARM & GRAPE FARM FULLDAY TRIP
Hightlight: Farm Chokchai Agro Tour….An endless Inspiration.
07.00hrs: Pick up tourist from major hotel in Bangkok City area.
08.00hrs: Depart from Gm Holidays Office to Chock Chai Farm ( 2hrs Drive 159kms)
10.00hrs: Arrival Chock Chai Farm & follow Farm Tours.
12.00hrs: Local Lunch.
14.00hrs: Depart from Farm, visit Grape Farm in Pakchong District Grape Juice / Wine Testing.
16.00hrs: Drive back to Bangkok stops at Klangdong Local Fruits Market.
18.00hrs: Arrival Bangkok, transfer to Hotel.
1. Preventive Measures against Edidemic: Since Farm Chockchai is a certified dairy farm with over 3000 head of dairy cattle, it is necessary to observe health regulations closely.To prevent disease spreading on to the farm, visitor are kindly requested to walk through the spray tunnel,and wash their hands with a Food and Drug Administration-certified sanitizer.
2. No Pets Allowed: As there are many animals on our farm.touring with your pets is not allowed.
3.Natural Smell of Livestock: Being a classic farm,the many natural smells of the soil,grass,animal feed,and the animals themselves waft about.Although Farm carefully cleans and disinfects the farm on a regular basis, these smells still exist and are normal part of farm life.
4. Nature of Insects: Files and fruit flies are unavoidable on a farm.These creatures are drawn to the smell of cattle
and cattle feed on the farm itself as well as to fruit in the orchards in the surrounding area.
5. Animal Behavior: There are many kinds of animals in Farm,and as you awlk about therir homes on the farm, it is possible you witness them doing all the things they do naturally,including the biological imperative to reproduce:mating.If you might see such a scene while touring the farm. parents should be prepared to explain this to their children.
6. Weather and Color of the seasons: The beautyof nature is different in each season,and since most of the activities in Farm are outdoors,visitors should be prepared for all weather eventualities.
7. Proper clothes for visiting the farm: Since most of the activities are outdoors,visitor are recommended to be safely and appropriately attired,whicdh includes suitable footwear.
8. Be punctual and follow the route: Agro tour is run for each groupaccording to the timetable,It is necessary to enter and exit the farm in timely manner and to stay on the assigned path so that we can guarantee your most pleasurable expreience.Visitors are kindly asked to be punctual and pay close attention to the instructions from our guide.
9. Restricted Smoking: As we are concerned about our visitor's health and welfare vistiors are kindly requested to smoke in the assisgned smoking area only.
10. Video Photography: Since Farm Chockchai is a work place as well as a tourist destination we do not allow video photography.
Recommended: Wear light and comfortable clothing & shoes, bring a backpack for storing your new treasures & drinking water.