Jurong Bird Park
Opened in 1971, Jurong Bird Park is a world-famous bird sanctuary. The Park has successfully mimicked the these fauna’s natural habitats. Being the largest bird park in Asia with more than 5000 birds and 400 species, it has an area of 20 hectares. Some of its popular exhibits & activities include:
- Waterfall Aviary – Largest walk-in aviary with over 600 birds flying freely, 100 plant species and 30-metre waterfall
- Lory Loft – World’s largest 9-storey high lorry flight aviary.
- Jungle Jewels – Explore the South American tropical rainforest and its unique dwellers
- Penguin Coast – See the various penguins in their cold habitats
- Flamingo Lake – Hundreds of Flamingos huddling together will give you the most scenic sights in the Park
- Pelican Cave – World’s most comprehensive collection of Pelican species
- High Flyers Show – To see the feathered performers in action
Of course, a visit to the park would not be complete without the signature relaxing guided tram ride.