WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE: Beach, Dining, Notable Dive Sites, Family Friendly
MATATO AWARDS 2015 Leading All Inclusive Resort
MATATO AWARDS 2015 Leading Beach Resort – Winner
STARS RATING: 5 Stars
Wedding/Civil Partnership certificate must not exceed 9 MONTHS from date of issue at time of travel and will be required at check-in.
For Anniversaries Celebrations, anniversary date must fall on the period of travel. Wedding Certificate will be required at check-in.
Wedding Anniversary: as from 5 years of wedding or pacs anniversary and then every 5 years (5, 10, 15, 20…).
Not applicable to the Early Check in/Late Check out Charge if selected.
MARKET: Valid for all market except China, Russia/CIS & India, Japan, Korea.
MEAL PLAN: Bed and Breakfast
MEAL PLAN SUPPLEMENT: **Exclusive of 12% Hotel Tax
- Half board: US $ 92.00 per adult & teen &US $ 52.00per child (6 – 11yrs) per night.
- Full board: US $ 120.00 per adult & teen &US $ 66.00per child (6 – 11yrs) per night.
- All inclusive: US $ 163.00 per adult & teen &US $ 87.00 per child (6 – 11yrs) per night.
The whole stay must be on the same meal plan basis.
Child (0 – 5 years): FOC
MINIMUM STAY: 3 Nights required for all Stays
SPLIT STAY: To be Advised
COMPULSORY MEAL SUPPLEMENT: To be Advised
LOCATION: South Ari Atoll
ISLAND SIZE: Medium Size // 1500m x 90m
SWIMMING POOL: Yes
RESORT ACCESSIBILITY: 25 minutes by Seaplane from Male International Airport.
WIFI ACCESS: Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
HOUSEREEF: Excursions can be taken out into the ocean for snorkelling.
HONEYMOON PERKS for reference only: – Subject to changes based on travel period
- Upon arrival (per room per stay): One T-shirt, One Pareo, One Fruit platter.
- During the stay (per room per stay): One romantic dinner (drinks not included), One bottle of sparkling wine, One Honeymoon cake
- One Starlight Cruise, One romantic flower bed decoration, One Cocktail making class, One Romantic bath ceremony.
- For all stays of 10 nights minimum get 1 free massage per adult per stay : 45 mn/stay/adult – to be taken at the Spa between 10AM and 4PM.
- Beach Pavilion: 2 adults + 1 teen or 1 child or 1 infant
- Sunset / Junior Suite: 2 adults + 1 teen or 1 child or 1 infant
- Beach Villa: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 teen or 2 children or 1 infant
- Water Villa: 2 adults + 1 teen or 1 child
- Beach Pool Villa: 2 adults + 1 infant
- Prestige Water Villa: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 teen or 1 child
- Family Water Villa: 4 adults + 2 teens or 2 children
- Signature Water Villa: 2 adults
- Signature Water Pool Villa: 2 adults
- Presidential Water Villa: 4 adults or 2 adults + 2 teens or 2 children
- Baby/Infant: 0 to 2.99 years old
- Child: 3 to 11.99 years old
- Teens: 12 to 17.99 years old
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- Check in 1400 hrs.
- Check out 1100 hrs.
- For an Early Check In (from 8am) or Late Check Out (till 6pm), 50% of the applicable rate will be charged subject of the availability. A full night rate charge applies before 8am or after 6pm.
- The 50% discount is applicable on Room only basis and on the value of the selected meal plan basis supplement during the stay of the client: Bed and Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board, All Inclusive.
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS (Chargeable – Not Inclusive in Package Price):
Dining (as per the hotel schedule): Eat in any of our restaurants as per below:
- Breakfast: at Island Kitchen, East restaurant.
- Lunch: up to 3 RESTAURANTS Senses Lounge & Bar, Veli, Island Kitchen, Lagoon Bar and ‘The Beach’ (Pizzeria)
- Dinner: up to 4 RESTAURANTS: A la carte at Senses and Allegria/ Buffet at Island Kitchen and East.
- NOTE: The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year.
Afternoon High Tea: Served at Senses Lounge and Bar from 4 pm to 6 pm
Drinks (in all restaurants and bars): A selection of beverages (soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors) as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars.
- Each restaurant and bar has the “All Inclusive” beverage menus available, with full details of all choices included
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
- Mini-bar: All items as per hotel selection (replenished once/day)
- Service (as per the hotel schedule):
- Beach service – poolside service – available at the Lagoon Bar & Senses Beach Only.
- Wellness (as per hotel schedule): Yoga & stretching classes, access to our sauna, steam room, plunge pool and spa garden (reservation mandatory subject to availability at the Spa – adults only).
- Water sports (as per hotel schedule):
- Daily use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, pedal boat and scheduled snorkeling trips on house reef as per weather and tide conditions.
- Land activities (as per hotel schedule):
- Unlimited access to our gym, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided – tennis balls with a fee), table tennis, bocce balls, beach-volley.
Entertainment: Live music, Weekly Maldivian Cultural Performance, Free Wi-Fi connection
- For individual clients starts upon arrival at the hotel and finishes at departure time from hotel (irrespective of the check-out time)
- Is an optional supplement and is in addition to the Bed & Breakfast basis meal plan.
- The whole remaining duration of a stay must be on the same meal plan basis.
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non consumed items.
- Families, guests sharing rooms or travelling as a “party” must always be under the same package conditions, this also stands for children and teenagers.
- All drinks and food items are for personal consumption only, and must be ordered one at a time. The drinks and food items may not be shared with a person who has not opted for the all-inclusive package.
- Any drinks or food items, offered to a non-resident/visitor, will be charged at list prices. No take away orders from restaurants can be made on All Inclusive Package.
• Umami Restaurant
• Items not included in the applicable menus in the restaurants, bars and minibar.
• In Villa Dining
• “Reasons to go to LUX*”: As per hotel selection – subject to modification
• Tennis balls (with a fee)
• Telephone calls, fax, laptop rental and postal services
• Items from the hotel’s boutique
• Bicycle rentals
• Private lessons (tennis, sailing, kite surf, fitness, etc)
• Treatments at the spa
• Scuba diving
• Deep sea fishing
Updated: Aug 2015
There are no reviews yet.